Sunday, April 11, 2010

Roasted Butter Nut Squash salad with thai spices


Mmm.... I can't believe that I have not blogged about this dish before. I read it on 101cookbooks.com more than a year ago and since then it has been one of my more favorite salads to make or things to do with Butternut Squash. So very good. And so very easy!!

I don't make too many modifications to the original recipe (it's not called the same thing - she calls it the Maranui Surf Club Salad, but I don't have the same story to go with it, so my name is different!). I add a little sugar to the Butternut squash before roasting.

Happy Spring :)

1 comment:

  1. I never realized we had so many followers in Asia :). Anyhow...this looks so good and I have been craving butternut squash once again but I ma so sick of making soup!!! Hopefully I will be blogging again soon. Thanks for holding up the fort!

    ReplyDelete