Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kashi Frozen Meals


Ok, I did not cook tonight but I thought I would blog about the frozen meal that I did eat. I have tried a few of the Kashi meals and they have been pretty good. I bought the Mayan Harvest Bake since I saw some positive reviews of it in a few different magazines. It did not look very good but was very interesting. It is made of amaranth, polenta, black beans, sweet potatoes, kale, plantains, pumpkin seeds, and a spicy sauce-nothing I would ever think to throw together on my own!

Kashi has several other vegan meals: Black Bean Mango, Garden Vegetable Pasta, Ranchero Beans, Tuscan Veggie Bake. I have tried the black bean mango meal and I liked that one too.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Black Bean Mango. Have not seen any of the others in our local stores. I found a nearby Deli that sells their day old frozen soups. I bought two boxes of vegan chili. I'm so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete