Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cauliflower and Coconut Curry



We are part of a new CSA, but are the only 'pilot' family for this CSA - to figure out if this wil be an option for this agricultural family. I am enjoying the vegetables very much, but one of the difficulties with eating within season is cooking the same vegetable every week.

This week, I wanted to try something different with Cauliflower and found this recipe. I had all the ingredients and it appeared to be a good mix of vegetables and protien. I added some green peppers to the dish to add more color and increased the spice by adding paprika. I also added a couple of Tablespoons of ground flax seeds to the end of cooking. I found that the flax seeds changed the flavor of the dish and would probably not add that next time.

It is quick, easy and tasty... enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment