This is not too exciting but I have had very little interest in cooking at all lately sorry to say so this was the best I could do.
Clean Out the Cabinet (and freezer) Shepherd's Pie
- 1 TB olive oil
- Clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup Morningstar burger crumbles
- 3/4 cup frozen or canned corn kernels
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen vegetables (I used standard mixed veggies-peas, carrots, corn, green beans-and then added some frozen broccoli and edamame for protein)
- 1 can of mushroom gravy (Franco-American, I believe is the one)
- 2 servings of instant mashed potatoes (make sure you buy the plain ones or they have butter/dairy)
- sprinkling of nutritional yeast and fried onion strips for Trader Joe's
Side note: This would have worked very well in the dutch oven but I forgot so I had to clean up extra pans!!Max and Jack
Just added this picture since I know you miss my boys! I cannot get a picture of all three together but at least these two get along.